Or maybe not. Since tomorrow is a holiday (may 1st, national workers day) everyone has it off, so they go out. Sooo, I had to wake up butt ass early, (which I didn't do) take the bus to Retiro, (again) and ask (in spanish) to change my ticket for one more day (which I got done around noon).
Oh yeah, and I finally got a picture of the bum house on Callao (see day 15).

This way I was able to have one more night out in Buenos Aires before setting off. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures of the disco we went to. Too bad too, because it was my favorite so far. A three level place in San Telmo called Castro Rey (because it is on Cuba street). Anyway, the music was actually damn good, lots of reggaeton and cumbia. And I was finally able to come to a happy compromise between american dancing and argentine dancing. Good last night in BsAs.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario