jueves, 1 de mayo de 2008

Day 24 Bussing

Day 24 - (5/1/08)

Today I set out into the great unknown, alone, with only my backpack, and my wits. This will be last my last post until I get back.

"because as we know, there are "known knowns"; there are things we know we know. We also know there are "known unknowns"; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also "unknown unknowns" — the ones we don't know we don't know."

-Donald Rumsfeld
(not a huge fan of the guy, but I love this quote.)

1 comentario:

prizm.warrior dijo...

yes...

and i must say there are some known knowns that you have yet to know... and I KNOW that you will soon know them.

you may already KNOW them. Day 2 or whatever.

I'm not talking about what you think I am either.