Today was pretty mellow. I spent most of it shopping with my mother, who has the most complex requirements for a pair of pants I have ever seen. I got some Gaucho wear (Argentine Cowboys). We also went to a bookstore that was converted from a cinema.


Martin and I went to his friends house for dinner, Juan. A very funny and pleasant childhood schoolmate of his, who also happened to have a very pimping lobby. We talked about Argentine politics and the sheer stupidity of the Argentine President, which seems about on par with Bush.

Then we went to Recoleta to meet with another friend of his; Frederico, who owns a rarity among young people in BsAs: a car.
We drove over to Plaza Serrano, which I didn't recognize at all, because by day it is a bustling market surrounding by clothing stores. The market had been replaced by a huge outdoor seating area and all the clothing stores had been converted into pubs and discos. Apparently they do this every night. It was a pretty mellow night and we were only out until about 4 in the morning. Marting kept obsessing with this Portuguese girl at the next table, apparently he has a thing for them.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario